jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Milamber <milam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Donation of a New Dashboard for JMeter : Questions and more
Date Sat, 21 Nov 2015 15:42:03 GMT

On 17/11/2015 19:06, UBIK LOAD PACK wrote:
> Hello,
> Can we start the IP clearance process or is there some step before ?

The IP clearance process seems needed for this donation, the actual
patch (diff between trunk and your donation branch) is important and
include some external components.

The dashboard behavior isn't in the core of JMeter, its inclusion in
JMeter will not affect the core behavior (load testing), I think we can
include the dashboard under the JMeter source tree as a new 'beta'
functionality. After we can improve the dashboard / fixes the little
issues inside.

I think that the next step are:
1/ Start a technical vote to accept or not the donation (I will do this)
2/ If the donation is accepted, start an IP clearance process [1] + vote
on general@incubator.a.o (Probably Philippe, you can do this? or me)
3/ Inclusion in JMeter source tree

Milamber

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/