jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Milamber <milam...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Accept the donation of UBIKLOADPACK for Dashboard / Report generator
Date Sat, 21 Nov 2015 15:59:29 GMT
Hello,

As stated in a previous thread [1], UbikLoadPack are proposing the
donation of their Dashboard / Report generator add-on.The code are
submitted here [2], a pre-release is available here [3].

I would like to call a vote, so that we have formal consensus on
accepting the code into the project. I suggest that it be accepted and
integrated in the JMeter source tree (some adjustments/fixes need to do
on the initial donation to improve the packaging and other little
issues, see threads).

If the vote pass, a new IP clearance process [4] will be started for
have an acceptation the intellectual property of this donation.

The vote will remain open for at least 72 hours.

As this is a technical decision, committer and PMC votes are binding.

[ ] +1 - Accept the donation
[ ] +/-0 - No strong opinion
[ ] -1 - Do not accept the donation

Thanks for your vote.