jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gomes Rodrigues <ra0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Donation of a New Dashboard for JMeter : Questions and more
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2015 08:45:48 GMT
Hi,

I agree with Philippe, all the competitors (LoadRunner, Neoload, Gatling,
SilkPerf, etc...) can generate a nice reporting at the end of the load test.

Each time I use another load test tool, I use this feature to analyze the
load test.

Each time I use JMeter, it's boring because I am forced to use another tool
(QlickView, etc.) to make it

It will be great to have it in JMeter because it's important (to be
competitive and it's useful)

Antonio