jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <pmoua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Donation of a New Dashboard for JMeter : Questions and more
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2015 21:21:40 GMT
Hello,
As a JMeter commiter I think this feature should be integrated to Core.

Lack of nice reporting in JMeter is no more acceptable nowadays, all
Commercial and Open Source competitors have reporting now and it's a weak
point of JMeter.

The code respects JMeter best practices as far as I can tell, there is
documentation (dev and users) and javadocs.

PS : Note that I am not totally neutral here being a member of Ubik Load
Pack Team.

Regards
Philippe