jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: doc for jdbc pool configuration
Date Sat, 02 Jan 2016 15:55:54 GMT
ok for me.

By the way, I think we should revisit the names of configuration options in
gui to be closer to modern pools and maybe enhance elements with more
options provided by dbcp.

It would make it useful for testing and sizing a servef pool.

Regards

On Saturday, January 2, 2016, Felix Schumacher <

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.