jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gomes Rodrigues <ra0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Create a new Menu Category "Debug Listener"
Date Sun, 13 Mar 2016 20:46:17 GMT
Hi,

Documentation is not the solution because a lot of people don't read it

Change JMeter to be more easy to used is the solution

And I am ok that "View Results Tree" is needed in both menu with two
different config

Instead of naming it "Debug Listener" I think it will be greater to mane it
"Debug"

Antonio

Cet e-mail a été envoyé depuis un ordinateur protégé par Avast.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>