jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gomes Rodrigues <ra0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Create a new Menu Category "Debug Listener"
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2016 06:59:58 GMT
Hi,

The goal is to split the listener menu in 2 menu: Listener / Debug Listener

Put in Debug Listener all the Listener quoted by Philippe

A Debug Listener is a listener used for debug purpose (debug the script)
like Assertion Results.

Debug Listener = debug your script

Listener = visualize the load test result

It will help the beginners because:
   Debug Listener have Debug in the name. Debug = not to be used in a Load
test
   Less choice because we have split it in 2 Menu. Less choice = easiest to
choose

Antonio