jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: [CANCELLED] Re: [VOTE] Release JMeter 3.0 RC1
Date Sun, 17 Apr 2016 09:24:02 GMT
Am 17.04.2016 um 09:44 schrieb Milamber:
> Hello,
>
> Sorry, but the RC1 is cancelled, some minor issues (but boring issues)
> are found by Philippe in the logo (the old logo in the About box!)
>
> So I prefer stop the vote to produce a new RC2 this afternoon (start
> around 03:00 PM GMT+1). Please, if you have found another issue,
> notify me before the RC2 if that is possible.

I wonder what we should do with the tests for Bug5310 when the
jmeter.apache.org site changes, the referenced images will change and
the tests will fail.

Should we change the files after the release, or use another site for
the test?

My preference is to change the tests after the release, when the site
has been updated.

Regards,
  Felix