jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gomes Rodrigues <ra0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: When can we start the release of 3.0 ?
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2016 17:17:18 GMT
Hi Sebb,

My opinion is it will be better to merge it for 3.0 because the majority of
my PR are about HTML report.

And the majority of users will see the HTML report for the first time in
this release and the first impression is very important.

And if you check my PR you can see:
modification of label to be consistent with other listener and between
tables in HTML report
modification of some axis label to be more accurate (I have add "average"
to avoid user search in documentation which metric is)
fix a bug about encoding accent when the HTML report are generated in a
French OS

It's details but details are very important in my opinion

There are PR for other details (one PR to have a better (for me) IHM,
another to have another default column sort (more usefull in my opinion)

I am planning to fix other details and add some features for 3.1 release (I
have take some free time to fix the previous PR to 3.0 release before to
implement the new one)

Antonio