jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Pokhilko <a...@ya.ru>
Subject Re: Release JMeter 3.0 RC3
Date Tue, 03 May 2016 19:16:04 GMT
The support for MongoDB were dropped from core, but never was extracted
into any external plugin.

What is the process of extracting the code from core into some external
third-party project?

New Plugins Manager approach does not force contributing the sources
into jp@gc, it will be sufficient to have it anywhere in Open Source field.

Andrey Pokhilko