jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ambiguous text in generating-dashboard.html
Date Sun, 08 May 2016 11:37:43 GMT
On 8 May 2016 at 12:16, Philippe Mouawad <philippe.mouawad@gmail.com> wrote:
> It's a formulation error.
> This format is supported

But are there any formats which are not supported?

For example, how about this:

jmeter.save.saveservice.timestamp_format='abcd'

I suspect that may not be supported as it is does not provide any time
information.

Does the format have to include both date and time?
Does the code support 'ms' (i.e. epoch timestamp)?

One needs to know that info in order to clarify the text.