jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gomes Rodrigues <ra0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTML 5 render in View Results Tree
Date Sun, 05 Jun 2016 19:54:27 GMT

> On Sunday, June 5, 2016, Felix Schumacher <
> felix.schumacher@internetallee.de>
> wrote:
>

> > Am 5. Juni 2016 15:44:16 MESZ, schrieb Philippe Mouawad <
> > philippe.mouawad@gmail.com <javascript:;>>:
> > >Looks to be a good idea.
> > >Indeed having a browser that interprets better the html is very useful
> > >during scripting phases.
> > >I find very frequently myself saving the html response (that contains
> > >the
> > >response to a failed replayed request) and opening it in firefox or
> > >chrome
> > >because it's unusable in the current html renderer.
> >
> > I have to agree, that the current html3.2 display is a bit outdated. And
> > wanted to try integrate the jfx browser to see, how much we would have to
> > change.

I felix

For the moment I have only :
Check if a framework can do it
Study how JMeter render HTML
Make a POC (with an easy Swing application) to check how JavaFX is mixed
with Swing
Make a POC (with en easy application) to check how JavaFX webview render
some html
Start to study how to integrate it in JMeter

Have you start to work on it?
If no and you have an idea how to do it without the time to implement it, I
can try to do it

Thanks
Antonio