jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Maxime Chassagneux <maxime.chassagn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Recording] Impossible to record a http website with HTTP4 implementation
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2016 08:11:17 GMT
In the jmeter.log, none error is display, I have just :

2016/06/14 09:43:28 INFO  - jmeter.protocol.http.proxy.Proxy: [34052]
KeyStore for SSL loaded OK and put host 'xxx.xxx.fr' in map with key (
xxx.xxx.fr)

It's a private https authentification website.

The complete message on firefox is :

Content Encoding Error

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid
or unsupported form of compression.

And sorry, I can tell you which version worked in the 3.0-dev