jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Pokhilko <a...@ya.ru>
Subject Re: JMeter DSL discussion
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2016 19:46:14 GMT
You sound like very sane person, so I'd be happy to hear your
suggestions on Taurus, how to help JMeter users more with lightweight
format, without the need to rework underlying JMX used by JMeter.

Andrey Pokhilko

On 08/10/2016 10:19 PM, Epp, Jeremiah W (Contractor) wrote:
> [...]
may contain confidential, proprietary, or privileged information from Chemical Abstracts Service
("CAS"), a division of the American Chemical Society ("ACS"). If you have received this transmission
in error, be advised that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of
this information is strictly prohibited. Please destroy all copies of the message and contact
the sender immediately by either replying to this message or calling 614-447-3600.