jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From "Epp, Jeremiah W (Contractor)" <j...@cas.org>
Subject RE: Throughput timer that generates Poisson process
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2016 15:41:33 GMT

Why is there a limit?  Can it be removed?

Also, if getting it merged into JMeter core is a problem, would you be
amenable to releasing it as a plugin instead?

As for name, maybe something like "Poisson Arrivals Timer"?

Regards,
Wyatt

Confidentiality Notice: This electronic message transmission, including any attachment(s),
may contain confidential, proprietary, or privileged information from Chemical Abstracts Service
("CAS"), a division of the American Chemical Society ("ACS"). If you have received this transmission
in error, be advised that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of
this information is strictly prohibited. Please destroy all copies of the message and contact
the sender immediately by either replying to this message or calling 614-447-3600.