jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov.vladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Html report : New graph Response Time Overview
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2016 09:34:01 GMT
>It gives a rapid overview of a test results using Apdex thresholds by
default.
>Feedback is welcome.

1) I'm not sure if that graph does provide overview.

As for me, charts are typically used to _compare_ something. I'm not quite
sure which information provides the graph in 34192.

As far as I understand, the number of satisfied requests would often
outweigh the rest, thus those tiny yellow and orange bars would be
invisible.

Have you considered plotting the graph as horizontal stacked bar one?
At least it would occupy less valuable space in the report.

For instance (ASCII art of horizontal stacked bar):
| green | yellow |  orange | errors |

If horizontal axis were in %, then APDEX score can be put there as well as
some kind of marker.

2) It might make sense to have per-sampler "satisfied threshold".
Can it be configured?

PS. Please forgive me for never opening the report, so I have very little
idea how other graphs are organized.

Vladimir