jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov.vladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Throughput timer that generates Poisson process
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2016 14:56:54 GMT
Philippe>Is it possible to see the code before voting ?
Philippe>+1 for the theorical proposal but I would need to see the
implementation.

Of course I'll file a PR, however:
1) I need some time to ensure it does not disclose private information
2) I would like to discuss which features are needed before the patch gets
merged in.
At the end of the day, it might result in having "two constant throughput
timers" and that is no good from the UX perspective.

Vladimir