jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov.vladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1759062 - in /jmeter/trunk: bin/ src/components/org/apache/jmeter/validation/ src/core/org/apache/jmeter/gui/action/ xdocs/ xdocs/usermanual/
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2016 19:37:15 GMT
Philippe>  - Caching with Guava, big discussion, patch refusal, 0 progress

Just for the reference, here's recent discussion on Apache Calcite mailing
list: "Dropping support for Guava versions earlier than 14"
https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/calcite-dev/201609.mbox/%3CF40BEDBA-7180-4071-8DE9-03EF6439A3B6@apache.org%3E

TL;DR: 18 messages in 3 days discussing how to approach "Guava problem"

Re the CSS patch, I've not seen neither evidence of the problem (e.g.
thread dumps or whatever) nor comparison (e.g. before vs after).
So, I would play conservative here and decline adding questionable
dependencies.

If there was a case, I would be interested to fix that.

PS. I prefer to discuss first, commit after even being a committer.

Vladimir