jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Early Access builds of JDK 8u112 b04, JDK 9 b130 are available on java.net
Date Sat, 03 Sep 2016 08:43:27 GMT
Hello Rory,
I submitted today a crash report on Java 8 b101 and b102.

I didn't get yet a bug id but I wanted to highlight the following:
- The crash occurs Always using this code
http://docs.oracle.com/javafx/2/swing/SimpleSwingBrowser.java.htm and
the page)
- We would need this feature to be fixed before we can distribute in Apache
JMeter a new Browser renderer based on JavaFX WebEngine

I found out that crash occurs if if contains such code which for your
information is injected by APM Dynatrace :
<apm_do_not_touch>
<script language="javascript">

(function(){
    var securemsg;
    var packmsg;
    var CryptoUtils;

...... I don't copy code because I am not sure it will not block email but
I can make it available to you

})();

</script>
</apm_do_not_touch>