jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From "Epp, Jeremiah W (Contractor)" <j...@cas.org>
Subject RE: How should no-op setter methods be filed in Bugzilla?
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2016 19:18:22 GMT
Whoops, forgot to address this after my machine was rebooted by a power
outage and then work got in the way.  Sorry about that.

Beg your pardon?  I was saying its representative of a category of similar
examples that only differ in the class and method name.

>> Let's try this: if you were going to export those postProcessors in your
>> test to a JMX file on the disk, what would the code look like?
>
> Well, if I remember correctly, you are using JMeter in quite some
> interesting ways, that are not the usual ones. So it may very well be,
> that you find interesting behaviour.

I'd say it's a moderately interesting application at most.  I've only had to
extend one class; 99% of what I have is pretty obvious use of the APIs.

> The only way I save elements is to let JMeter save them and I haven't
> looked to deeply into that, yet.

I've tried.  XStream is kind of obtuse, and I'm still trying to figure out
the point where the data structure is lowered to a HashTree that SaveService
can work with.  If I knew that, I might be able to _fix_ it.

Regards,
Wyatt

Confidentiality Notice: This electronic message transmission, including any attachment(s),
may contain confidential, proprietary, or privileged information from Chemical Abstracts Service
("CAS"), a division of the American Chemical Society ("ACS"). If you have received this transmission
in error, be advised that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of
this information is strictly prohibited. Please destroy all copies of the message and contact
the sender immediately by either replying to this message or calling 614-447-3600.