jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gomes Rodrigues <ra0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MQTT Sampler and future JMeter work
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2016 14:33:21 GMT
Hi,

About MQTT, have you check if the framework used in the PR is the best
choice (performance)?

Another question, have you check if the framework used can do AMQP/STOMP?

If we add a new framework (I don't have checked the PR yet), I think it
will be greatto choose one which implement more protocol

Antonio