jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Test coverage confirmation, please.
Date Sat, 12 Nov 2016 18:20:21 GMT
Hi Again,

Link for coverage report:
- http://ubikloadpack.com/demo/coverage/

Regarding tests, if the question is which parts we want to test then by
priority I see:

   - Controllers
   - HTTP Request (the domain is very large):
      - HeaderManager
      - Cookie Manager
      - Https and client certificates
      - ...
      - Extractors (Regex, CSS/JQuery, JSON , XPath)
   - CSV Data Set
   - HTML Report
   - Response Assertion

Also for your information, we use 3 types of Testing :

   - JUnit 3
   - Junit 4 (preferred way for your new tests)
   - Batch Test, we create plans that relate to some bugs and run them.
   This is fast to write but does not allow to test everything. It's more of
   integration testing.

Regards

--
Cordialement.