jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Heinz Karsten Hiekmann <k.hiekm...@andagon.com>
Subject Test coverage confirmation, please.
Date Sat, 12 Nov 2016 13:44:09 GMT
Hello to all,

I set up JMeter in IntelliJ IDEA and ran all tests with coverage because I want to contribute
by writing tests.

All tests passed and I would appreciate anyone's confirmation of the coverage numbers of which
I made a screenshot [0].  My uncertainty roots in the fact that I had some trouble to import
JMeter and I am unsure whether I have missed something.

Also, any recommendation where to start writing tests is deeply appreciated.

Best regards,

                Karsten HIekmann

[0]: https://imagebin.ca/v/31jEn0JDURqv