jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gomes Rodrigues <ra0...@gmail.com>
Subject Have a table with http request which return a 304 code
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2017 21:41:23 GMT
Hi all,

When I use an APM (Application Performance Management) like
Dynatrace/Appdynamics/.. in production, I check all the request with a 304
code (304 Not Modified).

This allows me to retrieve all the static resources that I have to analyze
to check if the request headers If-Modified-Since or If-None-Match are
correct or no.

I have 2 questions.

1. Do you know if a lot of people test application with statics ressources
loaded during the test?

2. Do you think we need to implement this dashboard in HTML report?

Thank
Antonio