jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From dalibor topic <dalibor.to...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Possible Bug in Java 8 u 112 in javax.swing.JEditorPane.setText leads to stuck UI
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2017 22:26:29 GMT

On 28.02.2017 22:59, Philippe Mouawad wrote:

Salut Philippe,

> For my information what does this mean:
> ILW = MLH = P4

Impact, Likelyhood and Workaround criteria are briefly described in
https://blogs.oracle.com/java/a-bugs-life:-java-7-updates

cheers,
dalibor topic

--
<http://www.oracle.com> Dalibor Topic | Principal Product Manager
Phone: +494089091214 <tel:+494089091214> | Mobile: +491737185961

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Kühnehöfe 5 | 22761 Hamburg

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

<http://www.oracle.com/commitment> Oracle is committed to developing
practices and products that help protect the environment