jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From "Epp, Jeremiah W (Contractor)" <j...@cas.org>
Subject RE: Participate to Google Summer of Code
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2017 13:49:46 GMT
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Philippe Mouawad [mailto:philippe.mouawad@gmail.com]
> Sent: Friday, February 03, 2017 2:57 PM
> To: dev@jmeter.apache.org
> Subject: Participate to Google Summer of Code
>
> Other ideas ?

The idea of a test plan DSL comes to mind, though I'm not sure how much of
that is feasible to fit into a single summer. Also, anything related to
refactoring or documentation (especially of the more obscure interactions of
the internal APIs) would be welcome.

Cheers,
Wyatt

Confidentiality Notice: This electronic message transmission, including any attachment(s),
may contain confidential, proprietary, or privileged information from Chemical Abstracts Service
("CAS"), a division of the American Chemical Society ("ACS"). If you have received this transmission
in error, be advised that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of
this information is strictly prohibited. Please destroy all copies of the message and contact
the sender immediately by either replying to this message or calling 614-447-3600.