jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From "Epp, Jeremiah W (Contractor)" <j...@cas.org>
Subject RE: Code Style Guidelines
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2017 20:58:39 GMT

The project was internal and I cannot show it publicly.  That doesn't make
it less valid an experience or less valuable as a point of perspective.
It's not like this sort of thing is a unique (or even especially rare)
occurrence when you're doing archaeology on legacy code. Avoid
repeating things that cause pain.

> I've provided two examples

Have you?  From my perspective, you haven't shown much of anything because
we don't see your images.  Regardless, you cannot possibly expect everyone
to use your exact tooling just to browse project history?

Cheers,
Wyatt

Confidentiality Notice: This electronic message transmission, including any attachment(s),
may contain confidential, proprietary, or privileged information from Chemical Abstracts Service
("CAS"), a division of the American Chemical Society ("ACS"). If you have received this transmission
in error, be advised that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of
this information is strictly prohibited. Please destroy all copies of the message and contact
the sender immediately by either replying to this message or calling 614-447-3600.