jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Zoom-In/Out
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2017 21:44:50 GMT
Hi Felix,
I've attached screenshot to bugzilla for Windows 7 Pro and MacOSX
ElCapitan, they look rather ok.

But meanwhile I tested on Windows 10 Surface pro and on this device the
Left Tree sizing does not change, the font increase but text overlaps
between nodes.

I don't understand why display is so different on Windows.

Regards

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.