jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Switching JMeter to SLF4J
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2017 20:57:00 GMT
Hello Oleksiy,
Thanks for your proposal but meanwhile another contributor Woonsan Ko has
proposed 2 PRs related to this :

   - https://github.com/apache/jmeter/pull/254
   - https://github.com/apache/jmeter/pull/250

Yet migration is not finished as we now need to handle switching from
Logkit loggers to slf4j Loggers but this is not the most challenging work,
it's more about code replacement than development.
But if you want to help, there are a lot of fields  where you can, see:

   - http://jmeter.apache.org/issues.html

+ Code coverage https://builds.apache.org/analysis/overview?id=12927
And for contributing:

   - http://jmeter.apache.org/building.html