jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: Release a 3.2
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2017 20:52:38 GMT
Am 01.03.2017 um 21:07 schrieb Antonio Gomes Rodrigues:
> Hi,
>
> About " Ensure the migrated docs (from PDF) do not contain old "Urban
> legends"
>     :-) nor bad practices. Those are the 4 Tutorial links in left menu. It
>     would be nice to review them. I've fixed some but not done the full work"
>
> Which files are?
Look for xml files in the xdocs folder, which are named as the tutorials
on the jmeter homepage in the menu. They should be:

xdocs/usermanual/jmeter_distributed_testing_step_by_step.xml
xdocs/usermanual/jmeter_proxy_step_by_step.xml
xdocs/usermanual/junitsampler_tutorial.xml
xdocs/usermanual/jmeter_accesslog_sampler_step_by_step.xml
xdocs/usermanual/jmeter_tutorial.xml

Felix