jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Pokhilko <a...@ya.ru>
Subject Re: Identify somehow public API
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2017 07:15:25 GMT
Hi,

I don't support this, because it will limit extenders to much smaller
API than they have now. Just because we hit couple of methods that
caused issues with extensions, does not mean we should _control more_
what is used. Why limit the freedom? IMO benefits here much less than
loss of extension potential.

Andrey Pokhilko