jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From shahajay12 <shahajay1...@gmail.com>
Subject Jmeter SSL protocol Issue
Date Fri, 12 May 2017 14:55:11 GMT
Apache Jmeter 2.13
Apache Jmeter 3.2

Our main site is behind a Single sign on server (SSO - Oracle identity
Manager).

The main site uses TLSv1.2 as the protocol whereas the SSO uses TLSv1
protocol.

Main site -> TLSv1.2

SSO site -> TLSv1

When SSO (singlesignon) is successful, it redirects to the main site.

My problem: How do I switch protocols from TLSv1 to TLSv1.2 between SSO and
the redirected site within Jmeter ?

So far I have tried : system.properties`

https.socket.protocols=TLSv1 TLSv1.2` -> works only for main site which
support TLSv1.2 but fails for SSO which supports TLSv1

Then I tried

https.socket.protocols=TLSv1` -> works for SSO site but once redirected to
main site SSL handshake fails

Is there any way at UI level to specify SSL protocol at per request level ?