jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: Differences between HC4 and JAVA Impl
Date Sun, 21 May 2017 14:33:12 GMT
> Hi Felix,
> My note is on ability to get (not set) those headers in the SampleResult.
Ok, I have added an JSR223 PostProcecssor, that logs the
SampleResult.getRequestHeaders() output. I see the User-Agent header,
the Host header is missing, though.

Do you think this is a real issue?

Felix

PS. my email client seems to favour personal contact and chose your
private mail address. I am taking this back to the dev list.