jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From artur.bry...@daimler.com
Subject German Translation
Date Wed, 17 May 2017 14:08:01 GMT
Hi,

I would like to provide you with an updated version of the german translation. We had a lot
of fun working with the current translation and it definitely needs an update :D

Do you agree?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards

Artur Brylka

System Integration - Integration Platform

Daimler IT Retail GmbH
HPC: G084, Werk 400
Hanns-Klemm-Straße 5
71034 Böblingen, Germany

Fax +49-(0)711/3052-133 693
Mobile +49-(0)178/1 888 607
mailto:artur.brylka@daimler.com

http://www.daimler-itr.com

Daimler IT Retail GmbH
Sitz und Registergericht/Domicile and Register Court: Stuttgart, HRB-Nr./Commercial Register
No.: 736635
Geschäftsführung/Management: Tobias Liepe (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Bettina Grimm

Ein Unternehmen der Daimler TSS GmbH/A Daimler TSS GmbH Company

If you are not the addressee, please inform us immediately that you have received this e-mail
by mistake, and delete it. We thank you for your support.