jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: HTML output layout from docs-site
Date Sat, 20 May 2017 14:13:35 GMT
Am 16.05.2017 um 11:52 schrieb sebb:
> I've just been looking at adding the required Security link to the
> current website.
>
> It's easy enough to copy project.xml to the docs-3.2 branch and
> regenerate the site.
> However the difference listings are huge.
>
> This is because the HTML for the menu is all on a single huge line.
> This has nearly 3500 characters.
>
> I think this should be fixed for future releases, but I have no idea
> how to do it.

I think there are two ways to address this.

First we could drop the attribute indent="no" (or change it to "yes") in
xsl:output.

Second, we could add a data-section containing a newline character in
the link template.

Both can be combined, or used separately. I would tend to use the first
method.

Felix