jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Giovanni Paolo Gibilisco <gibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running Listeners in server mode
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2017 14:20:58 GMT
I've modified the implementation of the exporter in order to run as a
Backend Listener but when running in the remote configuration the listnere
is only run on the "Client" instance, not on the "Server" generating the
load.

Is there a way to run listeners on "Server" nodes?

You can have a look at the code here:
https://github.com/johrstrom/jmeter-prometheus-plugin/tree/backend-listener
PrometheusBackendListener class.s