jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Emilian Bold <...@apache.org>
Subject JMeter project structure and IDEs support
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2017 10:34:20 GMT
Hello,

I see that officially only Eclipse is a supported IDE
http://jmeter.apache.org/building.html

I would like to add at least Apache NetBeans support too.

I'm able to run the project, but I'm creating a single JAR for all the
src/ submodules instead a multiple JARs.

It might be a silly question, but have you considered using Maven or
Gradle or some other build system that would be sub-project aware?

This would more easily allow the project to be loaded from multiple IDEs.

It would also allow a segmentation of dependency JARs per submodule.

If dev@ is not the proper place for this I can resend the email to
some other mailing list.

--emi