jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Emilian Bold <emilian.b...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JMETER iISSUE #53277]
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2017 05:36:31 GMT
By logging I meant use the logger [1] to save potential situations
where different items that are actually equal are replaced. How you
detect such a situation would be interesting to figure out.

1. https://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/java/util/logging/Logger.html#info(java.lang.String)

PS: Don't start new email threads to continue a discussion. If you
reply to the last email in the previous thread they will all stay
grouped. I see you have 3 threads started for #53277.

--emi