jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Pokhilko <a...@ya.ru>
Subject Re: MongoDB driver
Date Sun, 23 Jul 2017 14:27:42 GMT
Based on these reasons, don't we see also worth deprecating:

 1. Mail/SMTP components
 2. LDAP components
 3. FTP
 4. Any of other distribution bundle modules (junit/tcp etc)

Possible benefits for users is cleaner UI menus, smaller distribution
archive size, faster JMeter startup. Do we have estimations of
importance of those parts of JMeter?

Andrey Pokhilko