jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gomes Rodrigues <ra0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Let's release a Major 3.3 version !
Date Sat, 16 Sep 2017 14:30:45 GMT
Hi,

About Java 9, error prone detect a lot of :

    [javac]
/home/ra77/Utils/ErrorProne/trunk/src/core/org/apache/jmeter/testelement/AbstractTestElement.java:74:
warning: [ClassNewInstance] Class.newInstance() bypasses exception
checking; prefer getDeclaredConstructor().newInstance()
    [javac]             TestElement clonedElement =
this.getClass().newInstance();

[javac]                                                                    ^
    [javac]     (see http://errorprone.info/bugpattern/ClassNewInstance)
    [javac]   Did you mean 'TestElement clonedElement =
this.getClass().getDeclaredConstructor().newInstance();'?