jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Pokhilko <a...@ya.ru>
Subject Re: Having a globalVariables shared accross threads
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2017 12:48:32 GMT
No, I don't ask about GUI elements (although it would make it easier for
newbie users). I mean a consistent and transparent behavior when not
only accessing, but also setting variable with prefix "global:" puts it
into global set. Thus, users would get simple, obvious and consistent
way to work with global and local variables.

Implementation-wise it will be Variables class modification, which would
delegate all variables with "global:" prefix into global thread-safe map.

Andrey Pokhilko