jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <p.moua...@ubik-ingenierie.com>
Subject SampleSender modes
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2017 14:35:13 GMT
Hello,
We have currently 10 modes and I believe at least 3 of them are useless:

- DiskStore : Probably overwhelms disks / IO and the fact that results are
sent at end will probably induce an important network traffic and time to
get the results. Any issue in network or injector will loose results.
- StrippedDiskStore : The fact that results are sent at end will probably
induce an important network traffic and time to get the results. Any issue
in network or injector will loose results.
- Hold : holds results in memory which makes it useless IMO

I propose to drop them.
If anybody uses them, let him speak now or remain silent until the end of
times :-)

Regards
Philippe