jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <p.moua...@ubik-ingenierie.com>
Subject Assertions
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2017 19:29:15 GMT
Hello,
There is a frequent requirement related to assertion I have when creating a
script .

There is some assertion that can be applied to all Samplers, so I use
scoping and put it as a child of Test Plan.

But 1 particular sampler is not concerned by this rule and there is no OOTB
way to handle that.
I can workaround that using a JSR223 Assertion to test that particular
Sampler.
But couldn't we handle that OOTB on Response Assertion or am I missing some
already existing way ?

I was thinking of a possible way to implement it by having a "Reset
Assertions" assertion which would reset AssertionResults computed until it
is reached.
Does it look a good idea to you ?
Knowing that we would need to change order of execution of Assertion which
is weird:

- Pre and Post Processors are processed from OUTER to INNER
- while assertions are processed from INNER to OUTER

Thanks

--
Regards.
Philippe Mouawad.