jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: URL parameter extraction
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2017 09:07:01 GMT

Am 16. November 2017 09:16:16 MEZ schrieb Philippe Mouawad <philippe.mouawad@gmail.com>:
>Hello Felix,
>Just to be sure to understand, what is the use case you have in mind ?

To help those, who have to extract a token from an url that was extracted from a HTML document.
This is needed often, when trying to follow a sso page flow.

If you search for jmeter url parameter extraction on the web, you will get many solutions
based on regexes. But that seems a bit too complicated for most users.

Felix