jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gomes Rodrigues <ra0...@gmail.com>
Subject Add more informations (metadata) to JMeter result
Date Sat, 11 Nov 2017 23:24:12 GMT
Hi,

For the moment, JMeter generate a csv or jtl at the end of the test.

With https://github.com/apache/jmeter/pull/313, we can have more information

I think we need to produce more information to make a better and useful
Dynamic HTML report.

In particularity I would like to have "Thread Group information" as the
number of users, ramp up end...

It will allow to have these information in the Dynamic HTML report like
other commercial tools and when we read again the report later to remember
the context of the load test.

My proposition is to merge this PR and find a solution to have "Thread
Group information."

We can do it by adding some line in csv file (but I think it can break a
lot of tier utilities) or produce a new file with these information in
addition to csv file.

Are you ok?

Antonio