jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gomes Rodrigues <ra0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Screenshot in doc
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2017 16:46:41 GMT
Hi,

I don't think it should stop a release too. My question was for the new
screenshots

I have already use pngquant (when I don't forget)

I have used : find . -name '*.png' -print0 | xargs -0 -P8 -L1 pngquant
--ext .png --force (I think Vald have used it too in the past)

I will compare with your parameters : pngquant -f --ext .png --quality
70-95 *.png

Antonio