jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Russell <gra...@ham1.co.uk>
Subject Re: Workbench : Let's drop it ?
Date Sat, 04 Nov 2017 14:21:26 GMT
I agree.

It's confusing/distracting for new users and I've never seen anyone use it
(on purpose).

It would be best if we had usage data but I'm sure there will be an
outpouring of complaints if this is a well used feature.

I'm always in favour of removing seldom used features/code it often helps
improve the quality of what remains and makes it easier for people to get
started.

Thanks

Graham