jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Workbench : Let's drop it ?
Date Sat, 04 Nov 2017 12:07:33 GMT
Hello,
Workbench element is confusing for beginners who don't understand
clearly its use.

Thinking more about it, I don't see today why we should still keep it.

The only advantage of this element is Non Test Elements which would
be made available from Test Plan directly.
When running a test those element would not impact test plan.

The only issue is backward compatibility, should we try to move elements in

workbench under test plan or just mention a backward incompatibility.

Users would manually move there elements to Test Plan.

Regards