jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <p.moua...@ubik-ingenierie.com>
Subject New Components : Loop Breaker Post Processor
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2018 08:28:23 GMT
Hello,
I think there is a need for a new components that is to be used in
combination with:

   - Loop Controller
   - While Controller
   - For Each Controller
   - Thread Group main loop

See those (I remember seeing them mny times):

   -
   https://stackoverflow.com/questions/12238409/how-to-make-jmeter-wait-for-a-page-answer
   -
   http://blog.sourcepole.ch/2011/01/04/waiting-for-a-page-change-in-jmeter/
   -
   https://stackoverflow.com/questions/18340193/how-to-wait-for-some-event-to-complete-in-jmeter-load-tests
   - ...

Indeed, we frequently have the case where we need to run a loop until a
response contains something (Wait screens).

I see the following required properties:

   - Test condition:
      - Interpret condition as Variable Expression (checked)
      - Expression (evaluate to true/false)
      - Action to be taken if condition:
      - Break current loop (Will set a Variable to break current loop ,
      which in case of an immediate child of Thread Group will be equivalent of
      Start Next Thread Loop)
      - Start Next Thread Loop (useful in case of an element which is not
      an immediate child of ThreadGroup)
      - Stop thread
      - Stop test
      - Stop test now