jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Surinder Kumar <itskumarsurin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposing-Bulk-API-Template-Add in Jmeter
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2018 13:25:19 GMT
Hello Team,

As i want to introduce one new template in jmeter for bulk API testing,
every template in jmeter like Recording template and Recording with think
time template using jmeter config elements not any new functions but yes in
arrange and logical manner, so same i am introducing bulk api functional
testing template with using jmeter config elements in arrange and logical
manner with body fetching
function ${__FileToString(${__eval(C:\Users\apache-jmeter-3.3\bin\API-Body\\${__threadNum}.json)},,)}

I requested to jmeter dev team, please review it again and if required i
will show you how it works, i also attached user guide with my code, please
read it. If its not understandable let me know i will update it.

Thanks!

Regards
Surinder Kumar

On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 6:42 PM, Surinder Kumar <itskumarsurinder@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello Guys,
>
> I can give the demo on that, its properly working for bulk API functional
> testing and users can do little customization as per their end points and
> use this template.
>
> Please suggest how i can demonstrate it.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Regards
> Surinder kumar
>
> On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 6:33 PM, Philippe Mouawad <
> philippe.mouawad@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Greetings Kumar,
>> Thank you for your patch.
>> I reviewed it and I don't see how we could distribute it:
>>
>>    - The patch does not contains addition to templates
>>    - As it uses __FileToString  , I am not sure it will scale correctly
>>
>> Thank you anyway for your contribution.
>>
>> On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 2:01 PM, Surinder Kumar <
>> itskumarsurinder@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Hello Guys,
>> >
>> > Please review and let me know if any other details required from my
>> side.
>> >
>> > Thanks!
>> >
>> > Regards
>> > Surinder Kumar
>> >
>> > On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 9:41 PM, Surinder Kumar <
>> > itskumarsurinder@gmail.com>

>> > information

And